Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Ahhh...technology. Welcome to my YouTube endevors!

So I realize that these past few posts have been double spaced which makes the already long posts seem even longer.  I have tried to find a way to fix that but I am not having any luck, I apologize.

For those of you who have stuck with the first three parts of the Egypt Saga, however, will receive a small reward.

I have started a YouTube account in which I will now be posting my videos. I realized I have so many videos that I want to share but dont really have enough to write about to share the videos so Im just going to post them on the YouTube account.

The first one I would like to promote is my Egypt video, because lets face it, I am not doing so well at finishing this story so here it is:

Egyptian Adventures

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment